Support our PTA
Visit our site at: http://www.nantucketpta.com/
Before and After School Care: The list below, in no particular order, is of before and after school day care providers who have provided transportation to and from Nantucket Elementary School in the past. We are not endorsing these providers, only providing the contact information for the convenience of our parents who are seeking childcare options. *Note: Not all of these providers are able to provide transportation to Pre-K4 students. Please check with individual providers.
- SACC: This program is located at Nantucket Elementary School but is run through the Anne Arundel County Department of Recreation and Parks.For more information about After School Care, please call Kathlene McClain – Child Care Program Specialist at 410-222-7856 or visit the following link Recreation and Parks Please click here to see the SACC Inclement Weather Policy.
- Beaver Creek: 410-721-4145
- Bellicose Martial Arts 240-286-5219
- Celebree 410-451-2100
- Children of America 410-451-70770
- Crofton United Methodist Church (CUMC): 410-451-1010
- Goddard School: 443-342-6300
- Impressionable Years: 410-721-0544
- LaPetite: 410-721-3354
- Primrose: 410-923-2424
- Vuong's: 410-721-4400
Classroom Visits and Observing in Classrooms
Nantucket Elementary School recognizes the importance of having parents as partners in education and we understand the value of parents coming in to observe instruction and student participation/behavior in class. Parents/Guardians requesting to observe in the classroom should email Ms. Edwards or Mrs. Werner to schedule a 30 minute observation. All observations will be accompanied by a member of the Leadership Team who will be able to answer any questions that may come up during the observation.