WE BELIEVE. WE CARE. WE SUCCEED.
At Meade Heights Elementary School, we are committed to making a positive difference for children by:
- Explicitly teaching children to be safe, respecful and responsible;
- Helping children to realize their full potential by teaching them to be risk takers, problem solvers, and independent thinkers;
- Building confidence, perseverance, and resiliency;
- Caring for the needs of the whole child to ensure a sense of security and belonging.
At Meade Heights Elementary School, we envision:
- A collaborative community of learners;
- Flexibility and creativity in providing differentiated instruction;
- Participating in a global society by engaging in a variety of learning experiences;
- Students caring for themselves and others.
At Meade Heights Elementary School, we value:
- High expecatations