Welcome back to the 2020-2021 school year!
GES PTA is looking at creative ways to continue to support and advocate for our students.
We want to express our sincere thanks to Debbie Hammond, Lindsey Beeler and Nicole Sophocles for their hard work and time devoted to the GES PTA the past 2 years.
Volunteer Board Members 20-21 school year
President: Elizabeth Tobe
VP Communications: Patricia Winters
VP Ways & Means: Jon Bisesi
Secretary: Chelsea Treadwell
Treasurer: Danielle Brown
We need your help!
Meeting Dates: TBD
Childcare and Spanish Translation will be provided free of charge. PTA BOARD Meetings are held once a month.
If you would like to be on the agenda at a Board meeting please contact PTA President, Deborah Hammond, firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties of the PTA Board of Directors
- To transact necessary business in the intervals between general membership meetings and such other business as may be referred to it by this local PTA;
- To create standing and special committees;
- To approve the plans of work of the standing committees;
- To present a report at the general membership meetings of this local PTA;
- To select an auditor or an auditing committee to audit the treasurers accounts;
- To approve and submit an annual budget to this local PTAs general membership for adoption;
- To approve routine bills within the limits of the adopted budget; and fill vacancies.
- Anne Arundel County Council of Parent Teacher Associations: http://www.aaccpta.com
- Maryland PTA: http://www.mdpta.org
- National PTA: www.pta.org/Index.asp
- SPARK Physical Education & Wellness: www.sparkpe.org