Glen Burnie Park Elementary School
what we strive to be
Embracing diversity and equitable practices, we will provide a respectful, safe, and positive school environment that forges strong family and community relationships for the academic, social, and emotional success of all our students.
Through integrating innovative technology and learning strategies, we will provide engaging lessons and inquiry opportunities that embody a growth mindset.
how we reach our vision
Employing equitable strategies to meet the needs of our diverse learners, GBPES provides rigorous, innovative, and differentiated instruction for all students while maintaining a safe, student centered, and engaging environment.
what is important to us
- Building positive relationships with effective, ongoing communication amongst parents, community, staff, and students.
- Committing to a growth mindset that supports academic achievement and social/emotional development.
- Creating and delivering differentiated lessons that are engaging, rigorous, and relevant to meet the needs of all learners.
- Valuing and respecting differences in each of us, thus maintaining a positive culture.
- Ensuring consistency with rules, routines, and procedures for staff and students.