Hours: 9:10 AM - 3:35 PMGrades Served: PreK-5th, ECI
About Our School
School Colors: Red & White
School Mascot: Rocky Raccoon
School Motto: Together We Can Make A Difference
ONE SCHOOL ONE BOOK CHALLENGE
MOUSE AND THE MOTORCYCLE QUESTIONS
WEEK OF JUNE 25TH QUESTIONS: HAVE FUN
1. Name a main character and one word that would describe that character's personality. Provide an example from the story to support your description.
2. What is the setting of this part of the story? How is the setting important to the story at this point?
3. What is one new word you learned during this portion of the story? What is the meaning of this word? What context clues helped you to determine the meaning?
4. What is one prediction you can make about the main character or a problem that might occur?
WEEK 2 and WEEK 3 QUESTIONS:
1. How could Ralph tell that this was a good motorcycle?
2. Why is the title, "Trapped", a good title for chapter 3?
3. Who visited Ralph in the basket?