Classes Begin at 8:30am
Dismissal Begins at 2:55pm
Eastport Uniform Program 2017-2018
The Eastport Elementary School Uniform Program was adopted to create an environment that focuses on school performance, not individual attire. Parents and students are responsible for following the guidelines of the school uniform policy. (AACPS Policy 902.04)
- All students are required to wear the basic uniform, which includes:
* Khaki or navy blue colored pants, short, skirt, skort or jumper (no denim).
* Navy or white shirts (no designs)
* Socks - solid colors of white or navy blue must be worn every day.
- In addition to our basic uniform, the following may be included:
* Solid navy crew neck sweatshirt/sweater.
* Solid navy cardigan sweater.
* Tights – (plain Navy or White)
- The garments below are not considered part of our school uniform:
* Hooded or logo sweatshirts
* Sweatpants, jeans worn as part of the uniform
* Flip flops
* Socks/tights (except those listed above).