"Every Child, Every Chance, Every Day"
Arnold Elementary has a very supportive Parent Teacher Association. Arnold would not be the same without this wonderful PTA!
If you are interested in becoming a part of this positive and enthusiastic group, download a form or ask in the school office for an application. You can also join on Back-To-School Night.
...And MUCH MORE!
How can you help as a parent?
Here are a few tips:
1) Become involved with school activities
2) Check to see that homework is done
3) Make sure your child has a good breakfast every morning
4) Send your child to school with a positive attitude
Helpful Tips to Support Your Child
- Send a sweater or sweatshirt to be kept at school in your child's locker - Our classrooms can be chilly sometimes.
- Look at your child's papers each day. Review and evaluate them together and give praise!
- Refill school supplies, particularly pencils, when needed throughout the year.
- Give consistent, brief and fun Math Facts practice.
- Make sure your child gets enough sleep each night.
- Mark all items, (supplies and clothing) with your child's name.
- Monitor, check, correct with your child, and sign homework as needed.
- Studies show that students who eat breakfast are more successful in school.