• What are the Immunization Regulations?

    Posted by:

    Students entering 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th grades need to provide evidence of immunizations for:
    Hepatitis B
    Chicken Pox
    Please call or send the information to the school nurse before the beginning of the 2009-2010 school year. Students will not be able to attend school in the fall without these immunizations.


    This is a Maryland State Health requirement!

    *If your child has had the Chicken Pox, please provide a doctor's note listing the month and year.

    Any questions? Call the OMMS Health Room at 410-969-7000.

    Permission form to administer medication at OMMS.

    This form is MANDATORY for ANY type of medication!



    Comments (-1)
  • What do I need in order to register my child at OMMS?

    Posted by:


    Current Report Card / Withdrawal grades
    (Final Report Card showing student has been promoted)
    Birth Certificate
    Two Proofs of Residency
    Apartment Lease/Mortgage Papers OR
    Tenant Verification Form
    Current Immunizations: 3 Dates of DTP-DTaP; 3 Dates of Polio; 2 Dates of M-M-R


    Utility Bill / Telephone Bill ORCurrent Bank Statement or Pay Stub OR

    Property Tax/ Income Tax OR

    W-2 Form
    Current IEP for Special Education ORCurrent 504 Plan
    Physical by a doctor if Out of State or Private School
    Custody Papers


    Download Enrollment Information


    View the AACPS Enrollment page for information on different custody situations

    Comments (-1)