NMS 2021-2022 Student Bell Schedule
- Anne Arundel County Public Library's homework help site.
Bullying, Cyberbullying & Cybercrime:
- Information on cybercrime & abuse
- Information on cyberbullying for all ages, parnets, and educators.
- Information on bullying in and out of school.
Health Information & Services:
- Home page for Anne Arundel County Department of Health.
- Information on local, state, and national resources for mental health related services.
- Home page for Partnership for a Drug-Free America.
Special Education Department Parent/Student Resources
- Bureau of Labor and Statistics web-site giving detailed descriptions of various occupations.
- U.S. Depts. of Labor & Education information geared towards youth; also includes information on high growth, high demand occupations.
Magnet School links
As part of our AACPS Elevating ALL Students – Eliminating ALL Gaps initiative, we are seeking to reach all students with our Magnet program opportunities. Fall is the Magnet application season for current fifth and eighth graders in all of our schools.
If you need further information, do not hesitate to contact Dr. Joe Wieczorek at email@example.com or (410) 533-4815.