Working in collaboration with students, parents, staff and community, Crofton Middle School will develop productive citizens by challenging, and inspiring students to become lifelong learners within a safe and structured environment.
- Fostering positive relationships is the foundation for learning;
- Skillful instruction is critical for student success;
- Collaboration must exist among staff, parents, students, and community;
- Accepting and building on everyone’s strengths and challenges makes a better community;
- Positive risk-taking can only occur in an encouraging, safe, and supportive environment;
- Exposure to a variety of curricular and extracurricular experiences supports a well rounded student.