• What do I need to register my student?

    Posted by:

    Please provide the school with the following information when enrolling your child:

    *Immunization records - NEW shot requirements for 2017-2018

    *Proof of residency (2) - contract, lease, utility bill, bank statement

    *Proof of custody, if applicable

    *Birth Certificate

    *Current or last report card

    *Any evaluations - test scores, etc.

    *Special Education papers - IEP, 504, etc.

    *Any medical concerns


    To enroll a new student, please call (410) 956-5800 to schedule an appointment.

    Email your question to CMS


    Comments (-1)
  • What is the Holiday/Birthday/Gift Protocol?

    Posted by:

    To minimize any disruption in the cafeteria, classrooms or busses, Central Middle School established the following guideline:

    NO balloons, snacks, food/beverage items, gift or fruit baskets are to be brought into school. Thank you for your co-operation.

    Comments (-1)
  • When are Extracurricular Activity Programs?

    Posted by:

    Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:55 until 3:50 are Extracurricular Activity Days at Central Middle.

    Activities include intramural sports, Yearbook Club, Science Club Mathematics Club, French Club, Drama Club, Robotics, and instrumental and choral music programs.

    Student transportation is provided by activity buses.

    Information about extracurricular activities is communicated via morning announcements

    View Clubs and Activities page


    Activity Bus Information

    Comments (-1)