In order to be productive citizens of the 21st century, all students will be actively engaged in opportunities to achieve high levels of performance on quality standards through rigorous instruction tailored to their diverse needs and interests.
Central Middle School will continuously strive to become a collaborative community of staff, parents, and students where:
- Self-motivation, self-discipline, and a sense of responsibility are developed.
- Open lines of communication exist
- The environment is safe and clean
- All learners are challenged
- Instruction is differentiated to accommodate needs and interests
- Academic success is attainable for all
- Students have ownership of their learning
- Students acquire the ability to set worthwhile, achievable goals
- Decisions are driven by reliable research and available data
- A highly qualified, dedicated staff is maintained Therefore, we envision a school community here at Central Middle that takes pride in our identity, our surroundings, and our accomplishments.