Please consider volunteering your time at Arundel Middle School. We appreciate our wonderful community and all that you do to make our school great.
Before volunteering, please watch the Volunteer Video and then complete the verification form (located directly below the video link). Bring the completed form into the main office.
Wiley H. Bates Middle School PTA
2020-21 Bates PTA Board President - Ray Feldman firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President – Therese High email@example.com
Treasurer – John Johns firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary – Jaye Falls email@example.com
Uniform Exchange -- Stacy Canuel -- firstname.lastname@example.org
PTA Meetings TBD
Topic: Bates Middle School PTA
Time: Jan 21, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 858 8142 1836
Please click on the Calendar tab of our new website (www.batespta.org) to view the PTA Calendar. This is a shared Google Calendar, so if you are a Google Calendar user, you can add this to your calendars. For PVA dates, there is a separate calendar ("PVA Calendar") on a separate tab of the website. AACPS also has a Calendar for county-wide dates such as school closure and test dates.
FREE CASH for our School!!!
It’s SO EASY!!
Please take several minutes to register your grocery cards, credit and debit cards and Target Redcard! It will add up to a lot of free cash for our school! Then give this flyer to a friend, neighbor, relative or co-worker and ask them to do the same! If you would like the school’s Reward Card Coordinator to register your Giant and Safeway cards, please see the next page (please note that Target RedCard does not allow anyone but the cardholder to register for the program).
- Go to giantfood.com/aplus
- Click on “Register your card” in the box on the left.
- Enter the first three digits of your last name your 12 digit Giant Bonus card number and click on “Continue to Listings”
- Enter the Bates School ID (01667) in the Express Box.
- Click “Confirm My Information”
- Target REDcard
- Go to target.com/redcard
- Click on “Take Charge of Education”
- Click on “Enroll in Take Charge of Education”
- Enter the Bates Target School ID # - 57334
- Enter your REDcard information.
Please join! To subscribe to the PTA blog-style website www.batespta.org
The AACPS Parent Handbook contains school system information on one hundred topics, covering everything from Academics to Volunteers.
New topics this year include information about the:
• MealpayPlus online pre-payment system for student meals,
• Parent ConnectXP system that enables parents to track student progress online.
The Parent InfoBook also includes an updated list of Early Dismissals and School Closings and Important Telephone Numbers.
A limited number of handbooks will be available in each school. Call your child’s school for details.
You can find the Parent InfoBook online, at: AACPS Parent Handbook
Absent & Tardy Form