Ruth Eason's Vocational Training Center Program
– Special Education Teacher/ Vocational Training Center
- To prepare students vocationally and socially for a successful transition into the adult sector.
- To develop and establish positive work skills, communication and behavior
- To gain valuable vocational skills and experiences
- To increase the opportunity to work with non-disabled persons
- To obtain competitive, supported, or sheltered workshop employment.
- Vocational Training Center
- On-campus work jobs:
- Bulk Mailing
- Off-campus work enclave program:
- Provides a wide variety of work experiences that include general and grounds maintenance, office and retail.
- Off-campus work enclaves:
- Langton Green Community Farm
- St. Bernadette’s
- Arlington Echo
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools Warehouse
- Woods Memorial
- Chesapeake Arts Center
©Photo by (unknown source)