OUR CORE VALUES.
At Ruth Parker Eason School, we will:
• Provide a welcoming, individualized, and challenging environment for AACPS students with significant learning difference and complex needs, to achieve their fullest potential.
• Establish an equitable school community for all staff, families, and students.
• Develop and maintain trusting relationships with families to support collaboration on educational programming decisions and their child’s journey as a life-long learner.
· Increase meaningful and independent communication for all students through the use of multimodalities.
· Deliver engaging and differentiated instruction to increase student’s independence by adhering to best practices and implementation across all settings.
• Promote a safe learning environment by implementing positive and individualized behavior strategies to promote socially acceptable interactions and behaviors across learning and vocational settings.
*** Our Mission ***
The community of Ruth Parker Eason School is dedicated to providing a safe, positive, and meaningful
environment that enables all students to achieve personal excellence through home and school collaboration.