Online School Payments
Pay online for school items, fees, and activities with Visa or Mastercard
Please use this link to apply for mask accommodations. If your child can’t wear a mask they must stay virtual until the safety team makes its determination. Please call me Tuesday afternoon if you have any questions.
Emergency Card Verification Form
Anne Arundel County Public Schools is excited to announce that we have an online option for the Emergency Card that we collect each school year. This will allow you to update your child’s emergency information and to update information to the contacts associated with your child. To access the Online Emergency Card Form, you will need to follow these steps:
**You will need the following information to log into your child’s Emergency Card:
- Your child’s PIN:(Pin was emailed to parents)
- Your child’s AACPS student identification number (The 6-digit code they use to log-in to the computer and purchase lunch).
- Your child’s birthday MM/DD/YYYY (you must use the proper format for the date, or it will not work).
From Natalie Marston,
1. If you selected virtual on the parent survey and at this time wish to return hybrid please contact me. At this time I am creating a list of parent requests for hybrid and will let you know when and/or if a space becomes available.
2. Please be aware that transportation is still trying to work out the times for student transport and you should be prepared for variations in drop off and pick up as they bring back the older students to join us next week.
3. I am preparing a hybrid email group and an email will go out on Wednesday at 3:00 pm. If you do not receive an email and phone call from Central Special at 3:00 pm and you are part of the hybrid group please let me know so that I can add you to the list.
From The Health Room
If your child is returning Hybrid, please fax all Health forms to (410) 222-2937 or drop off at school. Health forms are located at this link Health Page or in the basket on bench outside at school. If you have Health Room questions their direct number is (410) 222-1038.
NON-DISCRIMINATION NOTICE - NOTICE OF POLICY @ AACPS
Anne Arundel County Public Schools prohibits discrimination in its educational programs, and in employment, on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or disability.
This prohibition pertains to enrollment in courses and program offerings, participation in school-sponsored activities, hiring, promotion, compensation, job classification, assignment, and all other functions and activities of the school system affecting either its student population or its employees.
For inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies, please use the contact information on the right.