Whether you're gifted in business, printing/graphic arts or computers, NSA provides on-the-job training specific to your skill set. Spend your senior year gaining valuable work experience with NSA while earning a salary.
The High School Work Study Program is designed for high school students who are enrolled in either Business or Technical Computer classes, and who plan to participate in a school-sponsored work experience program during their senior year.
About the Vo-Tech Program
The Vo-Tech Program is designed for students who are enrolled in printing/graphic arts or manufacturing classes, and who plan to participate in a school-sponsored work experience program during their senior year.
Available High School Work Study Program Positions:
- Office Assistant – Type, file, maintain records, answer phones and operate business equipment such as word processors and personal computers
- Computer Aide – Operate our data processing equipment, often the most sophisticated equipment on the market
Available Vo-Tech Positions:
- Printing/Graphic Arts – Use software to create agency brochures, pamphlets, etc.
- Manufacturing – Use industrial assembly machines
Available Model Shop Positions:
- Machining, sheet metal, fabrication, welding, woodworking, injection molding, and painting and plating
Students must take qualifying courses and have a cumulative 2.5 GPA in order to be eligible to apply. Applications are accepted September 1st through October 31st of their junior year.