Professional learning encourages all employees to share the responsibility for both individual and organizational growth and to be accountable for defining and achieving standards of excellence.
October 13 from 4:30-6:00 pm
Learn about AACPS cohorts and speak to representativesfrom several institutes of higher learning.
MSDE Sponored Workshops
Shrinking the Change - Leveraging Feedback to Improve School Culture (registration cutoff is 10/13/2020)
Supporting Teachers - A Primer for New Mentors and Coaches (registration cutoff is 10/13/2020)
College Credit Courses Available for AACPS Staff
Professional Development Teacher Specialist
Business Operations Manager
WHERE DO I GO TO SIGN UP FOR SUMMER PD?
OH, BOY! Where Do I Start A Helpful Guide to answer your questions about Summer 2020 PD offerings
- The PD Matrix is self-paced.
- No, you don’t have register on UT-LGS.
- You can earn anywhere from one to nine hours toward your 20 hours of required PD (each quadrant is worth one hour).
- Yes, the equity offerings count towards your required equity-related PD.
- Unit I: You will be able to upload your reflection sheets on the PD Log that will be coming out. Unit IV: Keep your reflection sheets as documentation of learning.