Professional learning encourages all employees to share the responsibility for both individual and organizational growth and to be accountable for defining and achieving standards of excellence.
Opportunities from the Office of Instructional Technology
MSDE Sponored Workshops
College Credit Courses Available for AACPS Staff
Professional Development Teacher Specialist
Business Operations Manager
WHERE DO I GO TO SIGN UP FOR SUMMER PD?
OH, BOY! Where Do I Start A Helpful Guide to answer your questions about Summer 2020 PD offerings
- The PD Matrix is self-paced.
- No, you don’t have register on UT-LGS.
- You can earn anywhere from one to nine hours toward your 20 hours of required PD (each quadrant is worth one hour).
- Yes, the equity offerings count towards your required equity-related PD.
- Unit I: You will be able to upload your reflection sheets on the PD Log that will be coming out. Unit IV: Keep your reflection sheets as documentation of learning.