Keep in Touch

  • Former employees should inform AACPS of any address change after leaving so that the W2 can be received timely.

    Retirees should notify us of any address change to ensure receipt of any important communications, such as open enrollment information.

    In addition, please notify your Retirement Coordinator if you marry, divorce, or become widowed, or require a change to your healthcare benefits.