Name/Address Change

  • How do I notify Human Resources of an address/phone number change?

    Log on to Employee Self Service (ESS) - if you have problems logging on, please call the Help Desk at 410-222-5135.

    Select "Update Address" on the home page. Click "Next" and edit the appropriate fields for Home Address, Mailing address if different, and/or Contact information.

    When done select “SUBMIT”

    When will my name/address change be effective on the HR system?

    As soon as it is entered, it will be effective. For healthcare benefit purposes, it will be processed by the healthcare vendor as soon as the next file is processed.

    Note:  you have the option of completing an Address/Phone Number Change form.