- Anne Arundel County Public Schools
- Two Hour Delayed (Late) Opening
Two Hour Delayed (Late) Opening
When schools open Two Hours Late:
- A.M. sessions for half-day ECI, and Centers of Applied Technology North and South are canceled.
- P.M. sessions for ECI operate with regular hours.
Schools close at regular time. Walking students should use extreme caution.
Bus Transportation Services
Buses will arrive at their regular stops two hours later than the usual time.
- A.M. sessions for ECI are canceled.
- P.M. sessions for ECI will operate with regular hours.
- AM sessions cancelled, first bus trip from high schools will arrive at 12:20 p.m
- first bus trip departing from CAT-S will be at 2:40 p.m.
- AM sessions cancelled, first bus trip from high schools will arrive at 12:30 p.m
- first bus trip departing from CAT-N will be at 2:50 p.m.
- All schools close at regular time.
- Unit I employees will begin their workday 30 minutes before the revised starting time.
- Unit III (AFSCME) employee work requirements are as provided in the Negotiated Agreement.
- All other full-time employees shall report to their job assignment sites on time or as soon as possible, but no later than two hours after the normal starting time for their specific work location.
Employees who regularly report to work in line with the normal start time for their work location are expected to report to work as soon as possible, but no later than two (2) hours after the normal start time.
Employees who are regularly scheduled to report to work two or more hours after the regular start time for their work location are expected to arrive on time.