Two Hour Delayed (Late) Opening
When schools open Two Hours Late:
FULL day kindergarten is in session (opening 2 hours late). Schools close at regular time. Walking students should use extreme caution.
Bus Transportation Services
Buses will arrive at their regular stops two hours later than the usual time.
- A.M. sessions for Pre-Kindergarten, ECI, and Developmental Centers are canceled.
- P.M. sessions for Pre-Kindergarten, ECI, and Developmental Centers operate with regular hours.
- first bus trip from high schools will arrive at 11:25 a.m
- first bus trip departing from CAT-S will be at 1:40 p.m.
- first bus trip from high schools will arrive at 11:20 a.m
- first bus trip departing from CAT-N will be at 1:40 p.m.
- Unit I employees will begin their workday 30 minutes before the revised starting time.
- All employees other than Unit III (AFSCME) shall report to their job assignments as soon as possible but no later than 2 hours after their normal starting time.
- Unit III (AFSCME) employee work requirements are provided in the Employee Handbook.
Employees who regularly report to work in line with the normal start time for their work location are expected to report to work as soon as possible, but no later than two (2) hours after the normal start time.
Employees who are regularly scheduled to report to work two or more hours after the regular start time for their work location are expected to arrive on time.