• In order for your student to meet the Board of Education Enrollment Policy, the caregiver must present documentation that he/she has current legal custody.  Custody must be with the parent or court appointed guardian.

    The Pupil Personnel Worker (PPW) assists in the registration of students who are not residing with a parent or legal guardian due to serious hardship, including death, serious illness, incarceration, military assignment, or abandonment of the child by the parent or legal guardian.  The PPW also reviews requests for non-resident enrollment and provides information on tuition.