• Students who have completed the equivalent of grades 9 through 11 in another country must be interviewed by the International Student and Family Welcome Center (IWC) school counselor to determine appropriate transfer of high school credits for Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE) graduation requirements. They must bring all of their school transcripts, records, exam scores or end of year report cards for each year they attended grades 8 and above outside of the United States.

    Please call 410-263-6420 for an appointment.


    Click on a link below for information in other languages.