To give all students opportunities and experiences that lead to the achievement of total wellness and result in a longer and healthier life.
Every child will...
- be afforded the opportunity to engage in worthwhile and meaningful activities which promote active and healthy lifestyles in Pre-K through Grade 12.
- participate in fitness assessments that provide valuable reflection of past and current ability levels in addition to serving as the basis for determining future potential.
- learn how to make healthy choices as they relate to the total health of one’s own body.
- cultivate an appreciation for the importance of creative movement as it relates to everyday living.
- exhibit, and have modeled for him or her, good sportsmanship/etiquette on and off the playing field.
- have the opportunity to develop an appreciation for the differences found in others.
- have the opportunity to choose coursework at the high school level that meets his or her interests and serves as an opportunity to experience appreciation for differences, growth, and creativity.
- learn to be a spectator, and to see the value our culture places on sport performance.