What's New for 2024

  • The latest edition of Retiree News & Notes from the Maryland State Retirement & Pension System


    Find yourself owing more taxes than you would like? 

    You can update your tax withholdings either thru mySRPS or with the Maryland State and/or Federal withholding forms mailed to:

    Maryland State Retirement and Pension System
    120 East Baltimore St
    Baltimore MD  21202-6700


    Reach out to MSRA if you have questions about either of these forms, 410-625-5555, option 3.