School Safety & Security
The safety and well being of students, staff and visitors, is paramount at Anne Arundel County Public Schools.
AACPS, the Office of School Security and individual schools, are engaged in collaborative partnerships with a variety of agencies. These collaborations aid in the implementation of prevention and awareness programs and assist students when emergency incidents occur. Agencies involved in this collaborative partnership include, but are not limited to:
- Anne Arundel County and Annapolis City police departments
- Anne Arundel County and Annapolis City fire departments
- Anne Arundel County State's Attorney's Office
- Anne Arundel County Department of Health
- Anne Arundel County Mobile Crisis Response Unit
Parents and community members can also be invaluable partners with the school system by maintaining open lines of communication and keeping abreast of the latest trends.
A 24 Hour Anonymous Reporting Hotline
Supervisor of School Security
Specialist: School Security
Specialist: Intake Support
Specialist: Student Support
Clerk: Communications Center