Family Information Line Phone Number: 410-222-5001
Family Information Line topic areas of support are:
- Instructional Technology (such as Brightspace, ClassLink, Google Meet, digital tools, and other software)
- Food Services (in-school and curbside meals)
- Student Services (counseling, social-emotional and mental health supports
The quickest responses to technology-related issues such as Chromebooks can be obtained by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For student class schedules or other school specific-information, please contact your student’s school. Contact information for all schools can be obtained by choosing the Select A School button on the top of the school system’s main website, www.aacps.org.
Family Information Line – Fall 2021
As students return to school buildings, families are going to have questions. We’re ready to help get answers to all as quickly as possible. The AACPS Family Information Line is a voicemail system where families can leave a message in topic-oriented voice mailboxes. Messages will be retrieved at least twice each weekday.
We’ll get the answers to your questions and have someone return your call as quickly as possible. As always, school-specific questions should be directed to the school principal.
Family Resources for Information
School Learning Schedules
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- High School
- Special Schools and Academies
Fall 2021 Opening Resources for Families
- School Start/End Times
- Transportation Schedules
- Meals (in school and curbside)
- Safety and Cleaning Protocols