Anne Arundel
County Public Schools

 Home | Contact Us

QuickMenu Save Document

National and Local Blue Ribbon Schools
Green Schools, Recycling program
School Links

Frequently Visited
About AACPS 
Financial Fraud, Waste or Abuse Hotline

Out of Area Transfer: Request for Placement/Annual Continuation

  • Student must be currently enrolled in an Anne Arundel County Public School prior to submitting the application.

  • Applications submitted after April 29th will not be accepted unless the student is new to the school attendance area or there is a bona fide emergency or event that could not have been foreseen prior to April 29th.

  • Return day care applications to the school for the area in which your provider resides.

  • Return applications for continuation of placement to the school.

Download the Out of Area Transfer form here (fillable form)

Descargue el formulario de fuera del área de transferencia de aquí

Send all other applications to:

Office of Pupil Personnel
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
2644 Riva Road
Annapolis, MD 21401