MacArthur PTSA Contact Information
Visit MacArthur Middle School PTSA @ http://macarthurmiddleptsa.wix.com/ptsainvolvement
or via Facebook @
MacArthur Middle School PTSA
The MacArthur Middle School Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) is a non-profit organization that consists of parents, teachers and students who seek to offer support for students, families, and MacArthur Middle School. Membership in the PTSA is open to anyone concerned with the education and welfare of MacArthur Middle School’s students and issues pertaining to the school’s community. The PTSA is one of the best resources for parents and guardians to learn more about the school environment and become involved with various programs that benefit MacArthur Middle School’s students.
ONE TEAM, ONE VOiCE = MANY SUCCESSES
Why should I join the PTSA?
The number-one reason to join the Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help the school. There are many benefits to joining! Here are just a few:
1. Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening at MMS!
2. Discover Great Resources. The PTSA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
3. Tap into a Network. Parenting is not easy—it helps to share ideas, concerns and experiences with other parents and educators in the community. PTSA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind.
4. Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with your PTSA, you gain valuable experiences. It’s an opportunity to put your skills and hobbies to good use for a good cause—your child and all children in the community.
5. Speak Up. Because the PTSA is a forum for exchanging ideas, you are encouraged to make suggestions. PTSA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
6. Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTSA's play an important role in fund raising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events—all vital to school success.
7. Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTSA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
How do I join?
For less than 3 cents a day, you can become a PTSA member, joining nearly 6 million other people who share your interest in issues affecting children. Everyone—parents, educators, students and other citizens active in their schools and communities—are invited to join our not-for-profit organization.
Membership forms are available in the front office.
For more information about the PTSA, visit the National PTA's website at:
Thank you to everyone who has volunteer.